Friday 23 February 2018

Today's Review: Coke Zero Peach


It took a little while, but I finally managed to grab a bottle of the new peach Coke Zero. After being bitterly disappointed with the feisty cherry, I had faith that this would fare better. Thankfully, it's fairly decent. There's a distinct peach flavour that runs throughout. It's not entirely authentic, and it doesn't linger as much in the after taste, but it's a pretty decent attempt at peach Coke, especially with the lack of sugar. I definitely think the mango Diet Coke is the winner of this new range, but the peach isn't bad either. 

My rating: 3/5

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of the ideas. I drink a 0 calories juice. it is natural and made with lemons. Can you tell me if this is a good alternative to plain water? Thank you for sharing all of your knowledge!

    ReplyDelete