Friday 2 February 2018

Today's Review: Haribo Fruitilicious


Looks like Haribo are keeping up with the trend of cutting out almost a third of their sugar with this bag of Fruitilicious. Now, the packaging states that they have the "same great taste", but I can't say I remember having any kind of original Fruitilicious. Still, that didn't stop me digging into these. Here we have fruit gummies with pineapple, lemon, orange, apple, strawberry and raspberry flavours.

For the lack of sugar, I have to say that these are pretty good. The flavours do give way to a blander, gelatine like taste after some chewing, but the fruit is prominent for a surprisingly long time, and they all taste pretty accurate. The apple and raspberry in particular are great, but they're all nice and fruity. Not quite reaching the heights of your classic Supermix, but these gummies make for a tasty treat with a fair bit less sugar. Healthy sweets, right?

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment