Saturday 3 February 2018

Today's Review: The Tesco Tortilla Wraps Packaging


Resealable packaging is a great invention, one that keeps your food fresher for longer. I love a good resealable pack, but Tesco seem to have gone the extra mile with their wraps. The sealing strip is so well made, it's stronger than the plastic surrounding it.

I'm no stranger to the world of opening food, so I don't doubt my abilities. But pretty much every time I try to open a pack of these wraps, I end up ripping alongside the seal instead of popping it open. It renders the entire thing useless, and I'm ever grateful to own a bread bin to stop them going off. This packaging sucks, if you want some good resealable wraps, look no further than Asda, theirs are top notch. But if you like your wraps ripped open and exposed, Tesco is for you.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment