Thursday 10 October 2013

Today's Review: Lindt Cookie Crunch Bar


Another day, another bar of Lindt. I'm certainly not mad though. I feel I haven't tried enough Lindt products, outside of the truffles and bunnies, but I must say I've never really come across any other varieties. But I did manage to find this bar for merely £1 in Wilkinson.


It's a Lindt milk chocolate bar, with pieces of cookie in it. Certainly nothing groundbreaking, but seeing as my Lindt experiences haven't been too varied, I was pretty excited. The chocolate is smooth and creamy, as always, and as you can see, the bar is absolutely packed with cookie pieces. They're quite small, so they don't pack a massive crunch, but it ensures an overall smooth, creamy experience with a nice cookie flavour. It's a delicious bar, and certainly more tasty than other cookie filled chocolates I've had in the past. I'll probably pick up another bar if I run across one in the future.

My rating: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment