Wednesday 9 October 2013

Today's Review: Lindt Lindor & Nocciolatte Bars


These Lindt bars have shown up in my local Tesco, conveniently priced in a 2 for £1.20 offer. I'm not sure how long they've been around. but it's the first I've seen of them, so obviously I had to snatch them up. 


Here we have a Lindor bar. If you've ever had the Lindor truffles, then you know what to expect here. It's basically the same thing, the same fantastic chocolate, the same melt in your mouth truffle, but in bar form. The bar is pretty long too, so you get quite a bit for your money. Truly delicious, all the way through.


The second bar, Nocciolatte, is a little different. It's quite a thin slab of chocolate, with three whole chocolate coated hazelnuts plopped on top. It's like a chocolatey traffic light.


I'm not normally a fan of whole nuts in chocolate bars, but these certainly aren't hard on the teeth. There's a nice amount of chocolate around them, and a nice hazelnut filling in between, and the flavours all blend together really well. 

So there we have it, a couple of long, tasty chocolate bars. They're both delicious, not that I expected anything else from Lindt. 

My rating: 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment