Tuesday 30 June 2015

Today's Review: Walkers Max Flamin' Hot


I picked up a Boots meal deal for the first time in a long time the other day, and while perusing the selection of crisps my eyes settled on this interesting bag. I hadn't eaten Max crisps in many years, but I was certainly willing to dive back in for this flamin' hot flavour. The pack says they're new, but I have no idea when they came out. All I cared about was how spicy these were.

I was pleasantly surprised. There's already a flamin' hot flavour from Walkers in Monster Munch form, and they're not all that spicy. But these certainly have a very nice kick to them, a heat that starts out quite intense and sticks around for a while afterwards. Perhaps it's the size of the crisps and the ridges therein, but there's certainly a generous coating of flavour, and it makes for a spicy, crunchy, satisfying bag. I'm sure I'll be picking up more packs in the future.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment