Tuesday 10 July 2018

Today’s Review: The Sudden Disappearance Of The Sun

It’s been hot lately, hasn’t it? Well, of course you don’t need me to tell you that if you’re British, it’s all you’ve been talking about. But as much as we moan about the heat, we’re equally likely to moan about it coming to an end, and that’s what I’m doing here. I’ve only just gotten used to leaving the house without a jumper or jacket of any description, and yesterday I was met with a chilly breeze. Unacceptable. I know humans can adapt, but that doesn’t mean I want to constantly get used to new weather. Now I have to get used to these colder climes so I can moan when it gets hot again. It’s hard being British.

My rating: 1/5

1 comment:

  1. No coat for me yesterday - the breeze was a welcome breeze, esp in our office where it reached 30 degrees on monday and was impossible to work. I think my part of the world has actually escaped some of the worst heat, it's going to be warm up north when i visit - that hardly ever happend :-)

    ReplyDelete