Tuesday 17 July 2018

Today's Review: The Dripping Tap In My Kitchen

Someone hasn't turned off the kitchen tap properly. I can hear it, every now and then, water droplets landing in the sink. It's annoying, grating, and the flow always steadily increases to the point where I can't take it anymore. The problem is, I'm quite lazy, so a slightly dripping tap isn't quite enough to make me get up and turn it off, even with the potentially wasted water. But I know that with this tap, it will keep dripping and dripping, faster and faster, until I have no choice but to leap from my seat and end the nightmare. So I resent the tap, though I do applaud it for its ability to put an end to my laziness. Now I've stalled long enough to write this, I do believe it's time to turn off that tap.

My rating: 2/5

1 comment: