Saturday 28 July 2018

Today's Review: Kenco Yummy Caramel Instant Coffee


Flavoured instant coffee is by no means a new thing, but Kenco have brought out a few and I figured I'd try out the caramel one. It's nice they haven't tried to shove some salt into the flavouring as well, they're starting simple, and sometimes simplicity is best. This is instant coffee, so chuck on some boiling water and you're good to go, and it's actually pretty tasty. It's not the level you'd find in your caramel lattes from Costa or Starbucks, but for a flavour shoved into instant granules, it's pretty authentic, and provides a nice level of sweetness. The caramel doesn't hang around forever in the overall taste, but I have to say I was impressed by this stuff, I'll definitely try out the other flavours.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment