Monday 4 November 2013

Today's Review: Dairy Milk Tasters


Apparently these Dairy Milk Tasters have been out for a while, but I've certainly never seen them before. I pretty much love everything Dairy Milk, so I wasted no time tearing open this bag, even though it didn't seem to be full of anything new or crazy.


This is what you get. Small balls of pure Dairy Milk. So why do these exist? Don't we already have Buttons, Chocos, Wispa Bites, Dairy Milk bars themselves? But I didn't dismiss these spherical morsels so quickly, because Dairy Milk is delicious, and I will eat it in any form. The balls, while quite small, are certainly packed full of chocolatey goodness, and offer a more filling experience per piece than even a Giant Button, and a denser taste than your average Wispa Bite. After eating a couple, I popped the rest of the bag in the freezer, and a short while later was crunching down on perfectly separated pieces of cold Dairy Milk goodness, something that's hard to do when all the pieces are attached in a big bar. So are these a crazy flavour? No. Are they even that original? No. But they're a different way to experience Dairy Milk, and the chocolate still tastes as good as ever.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment