Tuesday 19 November 2013

Today's Review: Kinder Country



With Surprise, Bueno, or just plain chocolate, Kinder is always a tasty option. But apparently there's more thsn the few varieties in the UK, as I found out today when I stumbled upon Kinder Country, a bar of Kinder chocolate containing cereals. Very tempting.


As you can see, the bar is pretty packed with cereal pieces, but they're not the crispy rice kind that I expected to find. Instead, it's more of a puffed rice cereal, and it tastes a lot like Sugar Puffs without the honey. The pieces definitely add an interesting texture to the Kinder chocolate, but the taste, while certainly good, is just a bit weird. I would have enjoyed it more with crispy cereal, but as it is it's just a bit too puffy and sweet for me. Still, it's an interesting Kinder variety that is worth a try if you can find it.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment