Saturday 16 November 2013

Today's Review: Haribo Fangtastics

I bet you thought Halloween was over. Well, you're right, but that didn't stop me picking up various Halloween treats at half the price a couple of days after. Among the bunch were Haribo Fangtastics, which are obviously a Halloween themed version of Tangfastics, and perfectly named too. I don't have a picture, because I scoffed them all, so you'll just have to make do with this wall of text, and your imagination.

Anyway, Fangtastics, unlike their regular counterpart, consist of only two different types of sweet. There are different coloured, foam backed bats, and the titular fangs. The bats are pretty tasty, coming in several lovely flavours that are as good as the crocodiles from the original pack. The fangs, however, are something quite different. They look the part, consisting of two teeth jutting out from some gummy gums, and while I'm not sure what the flavour is, it's great. These terrifying teeth are sour, sweet, fruity, and once I ate one it was hard to stop. There's nothing in Tangfastics like them, so I'm quite sad that I probably won't be able to get some more before next Halloween, and you should be too. Fangtastics are, quite simply, fantastic.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment: