Wednesday 24 January 2018

Today's Review: Belinda Clark Gourmet Salted Caramel & Chocolate Marshmallows


Here's the last of my pick ups from my first trip to Homesense, a pack of salted caramel and chocolate marshmallows. Sounded good to me, especially at the reduced price of 70p. When I opened it up, I was even happier I hadn't paid the £2.99 full price, as there are only six marshmallows in the pack. They're sizeable, yes, but they'd better be gourmet for 50p a piece.

I can't say I was blown away. The chocolate coating is nice and thick, and adds in a lot of flavour, but the marshmallow underneath is lacking. There's a certain hint of caramel, not much saltiness, so it's a little disappointing. The marshmallows are pretty good, nice and soft with a gooey centre, and they do work pretty well with the chocolate. It's just the caramel flavouring that's off, which is a shame, as these could have been great. Not particularly gourmet, but some decent enough marshmallows. Definitely not worth £2.99 though.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment