Friday 5 January 2018

Today's Review: Popchips Barbeque Galactic Puffs


Yay, it's a Star Wars. Forget the Space Raiders, now you can get Popchips that are shaped like your favourite Star Wars things, like the Millennium Falcon, BB8, a Tie Fighter, and a helmet! Not only are these shapes fun to look at, they're also apparently "fun to eat", so I couldn't wait to pop these... popped chips in my mouth, and let that barbeque party begin.

I'm not sure how something is fun to eat, but I wouldn't say these were. They're alright, but the shaping seems to let them down quite a bit. Nice little Star Wars designs, but it results in less surface area for the flavouring to cling on to, which means a blander taste than your regular Popchips. The barbeque is sweet and smoky, quite nice, but there's not too much of it. These are good quality chips though, a nice texture that seems healthier than your average potato chip, if these are on offer again I may pick up the sour cream flavour. I'm just not particularly blown away.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment