Saturday 27 January 2018

Today's Review: Sofa Sales

We've been toying with the idea of a new sofa for a while now. All those sales and discounts, along with that interest free finance, is almost too good to pass up. Obviously we have passed them up thus far, but that doesn't mean we're not constantly trawling the websites looking for that perfect offer. But that's the thing. The offers don't end, there's always a sale.

"Ends Sunday!" the banners proclaim, but Sunday rolls around, and the price stays low, while the "Ends Sunday!" remains intact. To be fair to them, they never specify which Sunday, but I'm beginning to think that those retail prices they slap on there aren't exactly the price they sell for 99% of the time. Either that, or sofa retailers are stuck in a never ending time loop of low prices and special offers. I think I prefer the latter, because it's more exciting, and maybe next time I go in and sit on every available piece of upholstery, I can slow the cruel passage of time. I may even come out with a brand new sofa, because despite how elongated and confusing these sofa sales get, I can't resist a nice offer.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment