Thursday 11 January 2018

Today's Review: My Internet Connection

I've been trying to get to this point for a long time now. My internet is playing up, with long load times and intermittent connection problems. Frankly, it's just annoying to be met with those in this day and age, I may sound entitled, but I lived through dial up and its myriad of problems. Broadband was supposed to make everything better, but now I'm stuck waiting ages for pages to load like some kind of medieval peasant.

If only fibre was available at my place. Broadband is the new dial up, and it seems everything on the internet has advanced to the point that high speed isn't enough, I need super speed. So I'm stuck here for now, with my inadequate internet, unable to write about anything of substance because I can't be bothered to sit and wait for any pictures I might want to use to load into existence. The internet is a revolutionary, amazing invention, but mine sucks.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment