Thursday 31 January 2013

Today's Review: McVitie's Double Chocolate Digestives

I can't find a picture of these anywhere on the internet, and I forgot to take my own before I gorged on them, but indeed there are new double chocolate digestives. Digestives are good. Digestives coated in chocolate are even better, so surely double chocolate will be doubly better than the original good? Well, I'm about to tell you.

These are chocolate flavoured digestives, with chocolate chips, coated in chocolate, so really, by established chocolate quantity rules, they could be touted as triple chocolate digestives. They certainly are chocolatey though. They're quite a bit thicker than your average digestive, presumably to get all those chocolate chips in there. So yes, they're better than your average digestive, and even better than your average chocolate digestive. These biscuits are chunky, chocolatey and satisfying, so I suggest you buy some.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment: