Wednesday 9 January 2013

Today's Review: Cadbury Wishes


I've been tempted to try one of these for a while, but I always assumed they were just a novelty shaped, overpriced hunk of Cadbury chocolate, pressing heavily on the Make-A-Wish angle to get people to buy it. But now they're down to 10p each in Tesco, so I thought it was about time I gave them a try.

In fact, Wishes are not just overpriced hunks of chocolate, there's some awesome truffle in the middle, and they're actually a lot bigger than I expected. The star itself is huge, with each point boasting a thick chunk of Cadbury chocolate. The entire centre is a massive hunk of truffle, and it's creamy, melt-in-the-mouth goodness. This isn't just some novelty, one bite and it's gone chocolate, it's a generous, satisfying chunk of awesome. It's probably one of the best Cadbury things I've tried lately. Apart from Oreo Dairy Milk, that stuff is divine.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment