Monday 7 January 2013

Today's Review: Steak

It's not often that I have steak, no one else in my household is fond of it, but they were all out tonight, and I had a nice big hunk of meat in the fridge waiting for me. Fried up, with peppercorn sauce, I was in man heaven.

There's just something about a big juicy hunk of cow that appeals to my nature as a carnivorous male who lives in a civilised society. I can't hunt, I'm not going to go out and bite an animal, but give me a prepared and packaged hunk of meat that I can fry to my liking and I'm happy.

I know some people are against eating animals, but I'm guessing they've never had a really good steak before. If I were a cow, I'd be proud to give my muscle as a tasty treat for a manly man, and I'd be annoyed at the veggies for dwindling the world's supply of grass. That's how veggies work, right?

Anyway, steak is awesome. Easy to cook, but fulfilling and delicious. If I could eat steak every day, I'd probably become really unhealthy, but it's so good that I'd probably do it anyway.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment