Tuesday 15 January 2013

Today's Review: Peanut Butter M&Ms

I love M&Ms, as long as they're not the peanut variety. Sure, they're okay, but I'm just not a big fan of having nuts in my chocolate. Most other varieties of M&M I've tried are awesome. Chocolate, Crispy, Pretzel, all good. I don't know what it is that makes me love peanut butter but not really dig peanuts, but it transfers over to my chocolate quite well. Give me a peanut butter cup, a Butterfinger, Peanut Butter Kit Kat Chunky,  I'll be happy, but a Snickers will make me nibble half-heartedly.

Peanut Butter M&Ms are just that, M&Ms filled with peanut butter. They're quite chunky, so there's a fair amount of brown stuff in there. It's the good old fashioned American peanut butter. Smooth, and quite salty, and while the flavour can get quite intense after a while, it normally overlaps quite nicely with the point that these generous pieces fill me up, but I carry on eating just 'cause it tastes good (Shemomedjamo). So yes, these are delicious, and can last quite a while if you pick up a big bag and can show some form of restraint while eating. It's too bad they're not readily available over here.

My rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment