Sunday 3 February 2013

Today's Review: Coca-Cola Freestyle



I went to the Burger King on Leicester Square earlier today, to find out that they had undergone a soft drinks revolution. No longer were the four or five choices lined up behind the counter, because now there are Coca-Cola Freestyle machines, and they are amazing.

It's a self serve drinks machine at its heart, and it's actually the first time I've seen Dr. Pepper available as a choice of drink anywhere in the UK. That was exciting enough, but that's just the start.

You see, you don't just have the choice of which drink you'd like to dispense, each one comes in a variety of flavours, some that I've never even heard of in canned form before. Raspberry Coke, Grape Sprite, there were just too many possibilities to choose from. I went for a Raspberry Coke with a little bit of Lime Come mixed in, because yes, you can double dip as well. Just push the dispense button to the required amount, and you can simply touch another flavour and keep on pouring.

Despite its relatively high prices, Burger King has always remained a firm favourite of mine, but this new drinks machine just puts them way ahead in my book. I was tempted to buy another cup just so I could try out a few more combinations, and I can't wait to go back and try a bit of everything. The soft drinks industry is heading in an awesome direction.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Point-of-use (POU) water filtration systems like alkaline water machines use ion exchange and electrolysis to produce alkaline water. The pH of potable water can be raised to a more alkaline state using such methods. Negative ions can be removed via ion exchange, and positive ions can be concentrated via electrolysis to improve the quality of the treated water.

    ReplyDelete