Saturday 18 January 2014

Today's Review: Hershey's Kisses Santa Hat


It's still Christmas, right? Well, no, but that means I can pick up all these Christmas themed snacks for a fraction of the price. Here we have a Hershey's Kiss Christmas Hat, which is just a Hershey's Kiss in festive packaging.

I always like the idea of Hershey's chocolate, but whenever I eat it I start to get an absolutely awful taste in my mouth that makes me sick. It's kind of sour and acidic, almost like sick itself. It's very strange, and I don't know why it happens with Hershey's, but obviously it means I personally rate the chocolate pretty low.

Well, I tried again with this Kiss, and it didn't taste all that bad when I started. Certainly not great, it's probably on par with the cheap chocolate Santas you can pick up in the UK. The chocolate was sizeable, and solid too, so that was a plus. But it's just not nice enough to knock already established chocolate brands off the top, especially when the flavour changed and I wanted to puke.

Hershey's may be a well loved chocolate brand in the States, but it's certainly not a favourite of mine. Even without the weird chemical reaction that seems to only seems to happen with me. It's just a bland chocolate overall.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment