Monday 13 January 2014

Today's Review: Cherry Vimto Bon Bons


Yes, I picked up not one, but two types of bon bons the other day. As well as the Sunkist I found these Cherry Vimto ones, which I certainly had to pick up as the regular Vimto bon bons are divine. I'm a fan of both the flavours of drink too, so I was expecting only good things from these sweets.

Thankfully, they are good. They start off small, chewy and powdery, but quickly explode with a fantastic fruity flavour, that actually tastes a lot like the Cherry Vimto drink. They're perhaps not quite as delicious as the blackcurrant Vimto bon bons, but there's not much in it. These are a great addition to an already tasty sweet line, what with the Vimto Skidaddles tasting pretty good too. If you see these bon bons, or any Vimto sweets really, grab them and enjoy.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment