Friday 7 February 2014

Today's Review: Butterkist Caramel Popcorn



I sure have been eating a lot of popcorn lately, and in a variety of weird and wonderful flavours. But today I went back to the basics, almost. Butterkist may have brought out a few savoury popcorn flavours (including bacon!) but they've also released this caramel flavour. Sounds reasonable, toffee is a staple popcorn flavour, so why not caramel?

Why not indeed. This popcorn is great. While I do love a bit of toffee, I often find it a little too heavy and sticky. This popcorn seems to solve the problem while still retaining a great flavour. It's light, slightly sticky, soft yet crispy, and overall delicious. It's certainly a better alternative to toffee in my eyes, so keep an eye out for this.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment