Tuesday 25 February 2014

Today's Review: Peanut Hottie



Peanut butter fans rejoice! Not only can you eat peanut butter, but you can drink it too, thanks to Peanut Hottie, the hot peanut butter flavoured drink. This has been out for a while, but I've only just managed to find it after I made the arduous trip to my "local" Sainsbury's. But hey, better late than never. Or is it?

Well, yes. This drink comes in the form of a powder to stir into boiled-but-not-boiling water, and once it's all made up it tastes pretty damn nice. Distinctly peanut-buttery, if a little watered down. But hey, most of the drink is water, so I can't fault it for that. The flavour is certainly bold enough to overcome any blandness, and clocks in at only 83 calories a cup.

If you like peanut butter, then you can't go wrong with this. If you don't like peanut butter, then you probably shouldn't be buying a peanut butter drink.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment: