Wednesday 26 February 2014

Today's Review: Tesco KX Still Sugar Free Red Berry


I do love a good energy drink. From the Red Bulls, to the Monsters, the Relentlesses to the KXs, there have been enough interesting flavours pumped out to keep me satisfactorily pumped up. Tesco have brought out some nice flavours just recently, and I was surprised to see another one on the shelves so soon, in the form of this sugar free, still, red berry flavour. 

Yes, I love a good energy drink, but sadly this is not one. You can probably tell from the very description that it isn't going to be great. Sugar free I can handle, maybe a little less flavoursome than your regular energy drink, but they can still be tasty. But still? I'm sure energy drinks are supposed to be fizzy, because all the other ones are, and now I know why. This drink basically tastes like chemicals, slightly berry flavoured chemicals, and there isn't even any carbonation to distract the taste buds. I don't get why anyone would want to drink a still, sugar free energy drink, but they'll get what they deserve if they want to try this. Not nice.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment