Wednesday 5 February 2014

Today's Review: Tesco KX Cola



Looks like Tesco aren't letting up on their new flavours any time soon. I reviewed their ginger beer flavoured energy drink but a few days ago, and already I've found another new flavour in the form of this cola KX. Red Bull came out with a cola a while back, and I actually really enjoyed that, so I was quite looking forward to giving this one a go.

Thankfully I wasn't disappointed. This may look like your standard supermarket brand energy drink, but this can contains some very nice authentic tasting cola, with none of the nasty energy drink chemicals present in the flavour. Overall it makes for a very refreshing drink, with the added value of giving you an energy boost. This is probably the best KX flavour I've tried so far.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment