Saturday 15 February 2014

Today's Review: Vimto Drinx



Wilkinson often seem to have some interesting little foodie bits before anyone else. I found Walkers Pops there just the other week, and today, nestled among the new mini packs of Squashies, I found these little bags of Vimto Drinx. I love Vimto, and all sweets derived from it, so I just had to grab some of these.

The bag describes these as "gummy bottles and cans bursting with Vimto flavour", and to be honest that is exactly what these are. Each pack is full of tiny, squishy, purple cans and bottles, and each one tastes exactly like the original Vimto drink. They're juicy and flavoursome, and I certainly didn't like having to share these with the kids, I could have easily devoured the whole pack by myself, and then some. If you like Vimto, these Drinx are basically a chewy sweet version, and they are fantastic. Look out for them.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment