Thursday 28 August 2014

Today's Review: Haribo Tangfastics Chamallows


It's only been a month since I reviewed the quite excellent fruity Chamallows. So imagine my joy when I came across this new variety in Poundland. Then imagine my anger when I came across the fruity Chamallows too, at a fraction of the price I spent at Cyber Candy. But hey, that's life, and when life gives you marshmallows, you shove them in your face and attempt to say "chubby bunny".

So yes, these Chamallows have an interesting Tangfastics twist, in that they're coated in the sour sugar that this other beloved Haribo variety is known for. Not just that, but these mallows come in different fruity flavours. They're all quite pale and pastel coloured, but I could identify green, yellow and red varieties. There's certainly some fruitiness in there, and while it's nice, it's not overly strong. No, the real flavour lies in the very tart coating that sprinkled on liberally. It results in a nice sour hit, that's soon enveloped by the soft, marshmallow goodness you've come to expect from Chamallows. It's interesting to see Haribo crossing over between their sweet varieties, but in this case it's worked out very nicely. Another great addition to the Chamallows range.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment