Friday 27 February 2015

Today's Review: Toilet Seats

Toilet seats are seats that are attached to toilets. You use them to sit on said toilet. Well, if you didn't already know about toilet seats, I'd say you're up to speed now. Toilet seats can be a controversial topic, especially in the battle of the sexes. Does it go up, or down? Why can't we just move it ourselves? But we're not here to debate seat lifting etiquette, I'm here to discuss whether the seat is fit for purpose.

No matter which material a seat may come in, it's likely to do the job. No matter what the guys say, at some point we all make use of a toilet seat. I'm certainly glad for the extra butt room, instead of perching precariously on the rim of the toilet itself. Whoever invented the toilet only did half a job I say. Whoever invented the toilet seat was in touch with humanity. Unless the same person invented both, I don't know, I can't say I'm brushed up on my toilet history. Suffice it to say that toilet seats are awesome. We may take them for granted, but they're always there to lend their support. 

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment