Monday 29 February 2016

Today's Review: Lindt Excellence Chilli



Yeah, I went back for more Lindt. This time I felt I had to go for the chilli. I've tried other chilli chocolates, and have always found them pretty nice, so I was looking forward to seeing what Lindt would do.

This is a dark chocolate infused with chilli extract, and again while I'm not overly fond of dark chocolate, this one does a good job, it's not too bitter, and has a nice creamy texture, especially in comparison to the chilli throughout. I'm not gonna lie, this chocolate does pack a punch, and while it's not head blowingly spicy it's definitely a moderate heat that lingers for quite a while. The spice does overwhelm the chocolate itself in places, but doesn't dominate for too much of the time. This is one for the chilli lovers, a nice creamy chocolate with a satisfying kick.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment