Monday 26 October 2015

Today's Review: Sensations Cheese With Sweet Cranberry


There are a couple of festive Sensation flavours out just in time for Christmas. They're also thicker cut, which I thought was a nice addition. These come in roast beef and horseradish, and this flavour, cheese with sweet cranberry. I don't get on all that well with horseradish, so I figured I'd grab these. After all, who doesn't like a bit of cranberry at Christmas? 

Well, these don't taste a whole lot like cranberry. They're certainly cheesy though. It's actually quite a nice flavour, a bold, almost creamy taste that doesn't overwhelm and works well with the texture of the crisps. The thicker cut is noticeable, delivering a more satisfying crunch than regular Sensations. But I really didn't get the cranberry. There were times there was a hint of sweetness, but overall this was just a big bag of cheesy crisps. Nice cheesy crisps, sure, but I can get those a lot of places. I wanted cranberry, and I was disappointed. So really, this is a pretty average bag.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment