Monday 5 October 2015

Today's Review: Haribo Chamallows Soft-Kiss Extra


There are a lot of varieties of Chamallows popping up in pound shops recently, and nestling among the Halloween and sour ones I found this line bag of "Soft-Kiss Extra", which apparently means "covered in chocolate".

That's basically all these are, chocolate covered marshmallows. I've had mixed feelings about them before, but Haribo marshmallows are pretty good, so I was hoping for a tasty bag. What I didn't know was how well Haribo does chocolate, and that's where these fall flat. It's a thin, dark chocolate coating which isn't of particularly good quality, but underneath is a nice soft marshmallow that makes for a creamy filling. I don't know if I just don't get along with chocolate covered marshmallows, or if the chocolate in these just wasn't good enough, but I didn't think too much of them. Not bad, but certainly not the best Chamallow variety.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment