Wednesday 14 March 2018

Today's Review: Barratt Sour Bon Bons


Here's a quick review of this bag I grabbed in Poundland, and seeing as I like both bon bons and sour sweets, I had some high expectations. These come in four fruity flavours, you've got lemon, apple, cherry and raspberry (which is blue, obviously). To be fair, they are quite sour upon the first taste, but unfortunately it fades once the initial coating has been licked off. What's underneath is fairly decent, quite chewy, and packing a fair amount of fruity flavour. The cherry and raspberry are good, but the others seem to trail off after a few good chews. This is sort of a mixed bag, everything is okay, but I know that they could have done better. Maybe a bit more variety, a bit more flavouring, and definitely some more sour stuff chucked in there, and these could have been great. Worth trying for £1, but don't expect too much.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment