Saturday 10 March 2018

Today's Review: Cadbury Mini Stars


I picked up this box of Cadbury biscuits in Poundland. I have no idea how long they've been around, I hadn't heard anything about them until I found them tucked away in the corner. But hey, some of the best things come as a surprise. These are Mini Stars, which are small packets of biscuits, with a milk centre and a chocolate topping. Perfect for lunchboxes, some may say, but I just saw them as a good opportunity to eat a tasty treat.

These things are small, but they're pretty good. You get six per pack, which is pretty generous, and they're good quality biscuits, reminiscent of shortbread, although a little on the dry side. Thankfully the filling is there to alleviate that, there's a decent layer of chocolate that gives that Cadbury experience, while the milk centre underneath is light and creamy. It all blends together to make a very decent biscuit. Great for kids' lunches, and very nice for a snack. Worth looking out for.

My rating: 4/5



1 comment:

  1. Good Review..I agree with everything said there. I picked up a pack at the weekend for 50p a box and my little one likes them. so winner there...

    ReplyDelete