Monday 7 January 2019

Today’s Review: Drumchick Squashies


Yes, it’s only January and I’m reviewing my second Easter product. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? Anyway, I couldn’t pass up a new flavour of Squashies, they’re one of the best sweet products in recent years. These aren’t your regular Squashies though, they’re shaped like chicks! Aww.


Yes, very adorable, almost made me not want to bite their little heads off, but of course I did. These are a bit tougher than the regular Squashies, which is a little disappointing, I like the softness of the original. While the orange and pineapple is nice and fruity, that extra chewing time means the flavour outstays its welcome a little bit, the citrus element comes through a bit too much at the end. Still, a minor thing, it certainly didn’t stop me scoffing a few down at a time. Thee aren’t as good as the fantastic Halloween edition, but they’re a nice fruity spring offering.

My rating: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment