Thursday 3 January 2019

Today’s Review: This Disclaimer On A Shampoo Advert


This is it. This is what the world has come to. A world where not only are people are likely to eat shampoo, but are likely to sue the shampoo companies after doing so. I have never seen a disclaimer for shampoo that told me not to eat it, I guess I thought it was fairly simple. I guess they added it in there because the shampoo has the word “superfood” in the title. I’m barely sure of the benifucial rffecrs of actual superfoods in my body, let alone ones I’d get through drinking shampoo. If they thought the title was going to create an issue, why didn’t the call it something other than “superfood”?

Of course, Pantene aren’t completely to blame. We live in a litigious soviety with a healthy population of idiots, so its possible someone would try to chug from the bottle for those sweet sweet nutrients. What’s next? A shampoo that has a variation of “look” in the name that warns you not to rub it vigorously into your eyes?

I don’t know, I despair sometimes. A world where we have to be reminded not to drink shampoo is just a bad one. But maybe I’m just angry because that warning ruins my chances of selling this to that niche market between late 20s nutrition addicts and those teenagers who ate Tide pods. 

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment