Friday 18 January 2019

Today’s Review: When The Sweet Wrapper Gets Stuck To The Sweet

I don’t like unwrapping individual sweets at the best of times, but I have to admit it’s worth it. Just look at Starburst, or the excellent Fruitella I’m making my way through now. Unfortunately I hear Fruitella were bought a while ago, and while they’re fine to eat due to their main ingredient being sugar, they have gotten to that slightly empty stage where the wrapper is so much harder to get off.

I just want to eat a sweet, I don’t want to spend ages picking off tiny bits of paper with my sticky hands. Every time I think I’m getting it off nice and clean the wrapper tears asunder and leaves me delving my fingers into the soft sticky sugary goodness. It’s infuriating, but it still has to be done. Because after all that unwrapping, these Fruitella are still worth it.

My rating: 1/5

1 comment:

  1. i went thru a phase of eating chewits and opal fruits (as they were then) with the wrappers on when i was kid. not sure why, it certainly wasn't a specific time saving reason lol.

    ReplyDelete