Monday 14 January 2019

Today’s Review: Wearing Something Straight From The Tumble Dryer

We all have those days where things just aren’t quite organised. I’ve experienced a few occasions where I wanted to wear a certain item of clothing, but it wasn’t quite dry from the last time it was washed. But never fear, the tumble dryer is here to speed up the process and provide you with dry, toasty clothing.

Putting on something fresh from the dryer is amazing. Be it t-shirt or underwear, that instant warmth is enough to melt a heart of stone. I’d probably rank it with my top feelings of all time, alongside scratching a really annoying itch or having a good sneeze. Unfortunately the clothes don’t stay warm for long, the experience is fleeting, you have to grab it while you can. So although it’s short lived, it’s one of the simplest pleasures in life.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment