Saturday 5 January 2019

Today’s Review: Jacob’s Cracker Crisp Thins Thai Sweet Chilli


I love Jacob’s Cracker Crisps, they’re thick, crunchy bites of pure flavour, and they’re my go to for a satisfying crisp-like snack. But now they’re expanding to to the “thin” market, and I have to say they suffer for it. These thin cracker crisps aren’t nearly as satisfying. Sure, the taste is still good, but the amount of flavouring is quite disappointing. I had to shove a few more in my mouth at a time to get that same level of spice as the originals. I guess that last sentence will tell you that I’m probably not the audience they’re trying to reach, but if you’re watching your calories you could just buy the thicker crackers and have less, and probably a better time. I don’t know, these may work for some, and they’re not bad, I just think they’re unnecessary.

My rating: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment