Monday 16 July 2012

Today's Review: My Kitten (First Impressions)

So yeah, we got a kitten yesterday. I've always been a dog person myself, but the kids love cats, so here we are. I've always been okay with kittens though, they're quite cute. It's just cats I don't agree with. Lying around all day, not appreciating anything you do. But my cat is quite cute at the moment.


That's her sitting on top of my Mac Mini. It's her favourite place because it's warm I guess. I don't mind too much because it's just so goddamn cute. Also I can taunt her with fish videos on YouTube.


Look how tiny she is. I mean, the Mac Mini is smaller, but this kitty is adorable (Note to Apple, new Mac Mini slogan: "It's smaller than a tiny little kitten"). Still, I'm now responsible for another life, and this seems like the most difficult to deal with. My kids can tell me what they want now, all this cat can do is meow or stick its claws in my flesh. I had dinner earlier and she literally jumped onto my plate. Even babies know that you just don't do that. I'm sure all those little things she does will get more annoying as time goes on, but right now we're having a good time. It's a new experience, the kids love her, she's small and adorable and she seems to like me. Nice kitty.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. That thing they say about cats and laser pointers? Totally true, get yourself a laser pointer and it will automatically improve your cat appreciation.

    ReplyDelete