Saturday 19 April 2014

Today's Review: Frijj Coffee Caramel Latte



Chilled coffees have been on the rise recently, so it's only a matter of time before all the big names have a go. Today I picked up this Frijj coffee. Yeah, Frijj, the guys who make awesome milkshakes. Looked interesting.

Indeed, it is. In true Frijj style, this is a coffee milkshake, so it's significantly frothier and thicker than other hills coffees. It's smooth and creamy, like you'd expect from Frijj, but also boasts over 20% coffee, and you can really taste it too. I picked up the caramel latte variety, but to be honest, there wasn't much caramel in the flavour, as the much larger percentages of milk and coffee took over my tastebuds. The result was certainly a nice, creamy pick me up, though it was a little bland. There's also a chocolate mocha flavour that's probably more tasty, but this is certainly a nice drink.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment