Friday 4 April 2014

Today's Review: Rockstar Pure Zero Fruit Punch


I've reviewed a few Rockstar flavours in the past, and while some are better than others I can't say I've overly enjoyed any. My major complaint is how sugary and sickly they are, so I picked up a sugar free one today to see if that fared any better with my tastebuds. After all, I've had a sugar free one before and found it to be the best that I've tired so far. 

Fruit punch is a pretty good flavour to go with here. I always look kindly upon fruit punch flavours, as I am a massive fan of the Snapple flavour of the same name. Oddly enough, this drink tastes just like a Snapple, although there are some distinct chemically undertones to go with it, but I guess that's part of the territory when you're dealing with sweeteners rather than good old fashioned sugar. Thankfully, while I started out not really liking this, the chemical taste went away after a few sips, leaving me with a bold, fruity flavour that was actually quite enjoyable. It seems, for me at least, that sugar free is the way to go with Rockstar. This flavour may not be perfect, but it's a lot better than others I've tried.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment