Monday 21 April 2014

Today's Review: Milka Choco-Swing


Yes, more Milka, I couldn't pick up enough Milka on my travels. This isn't your average Milka bar though, it's a monstrosity. It might look small in the picture, but this is a long, thick bar that set me back over €3. How thick is it? Here's a blurry photo to demonstrate:


Look at that. Gorgeous. I understand that this bar is mostly biscuit, but it's a damn good biscuit. Rich Tea like in taste, but coated in a lovely vanilla cream, and all wrapped up in Milka chocolate, it's something else entirely. This may well be my favourite of the Milka varieties I picked up in Spain, it's deliciously creamy and filling, with some great flavours working together to reach an interesting middle ground between chocolate bar and chocolate biscuit. The bar may be a little pricey, but you get a lot for it. It took me a few sitting to be able to polish this one off, but I enjoyed every minute.

My rating: 5/5


2 comments:

  1. These used to be available from Woolworths, back in the day when it still existed. Very tasty bars, I miss them. Apparently the Dairy Milk with biscuit and cream bar is pretty much the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. เกมส์สล็อต (Slot Online) ก็เป็นอีกเกมหนึ่งได้เป็นที่ชื่นชอบไม่แพ้กันและจากนั้นก็ยังอยู่คู่กับคาสิโนออนไลน์มาอย่างนานอีกด้วย pg slot โดยสล็อตออนไลน์ (Slot Online) นั้นจะมีลักษณะเด่นเลยก็คือจะเป็นรูปลักษณ์ตู้เกม หรือที่เราก็จะกันหรือเคยทราบกันก็คือ เครื่องสล็อตแมชชีน นั่นเองนะครับ

    ReplyDelete