Saturday 26 April 2014

Today's Review: Propercorn: Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun-Dried Tomato


I do enjoy a bag of Propercorn. I'd only tried the sweet and salted varieties, and while they're good, I didn't think they were quite interesting enough for a review. But today I picked up this interesting savoury flavour. I've reviewed Tesco's worcester sauce and tomato popcorn before, and found it to be pretty tasty, so only good things could come from the Propercorn version.

In short, this popcorn is delicious, probably one of my favourite savoury popcorn flavours so far. The tomato provides a lovely creamy, saucy base, while the worcester sauce adds a great spicy kick that doesn't overwhelm the tastebuds. For a small pack, there's certainly a lot of flavour packed in, and it's generously spread over the entirety of the popcorn. So if you see a pack, grab it, you'll be in for a treat.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment