Tuesday 1 April 2014

Today's Review: Tiger Tiger Thai Sweet Chilli Nutties!


I wandered into my local Asian supermarket the other day in search of some interesting treats, and while I didn't find much that was new, I did pick up this "Nutties!" The exclamation mark implies I should be excited about them, and to be fair they were pretty cheap at 50p. They're basically peanuts coated in sweet chilli flavouring, and they're two ingredients I can get on board with.

As for the taste, well, they taste like peanuts coated in sweet chilli flavouring. Simple, but effective. The peanuts are quite small, and the coating is quite generous, giving a nice spicy kick that isn't overly strong. I quickly devoured the bag, and it was a tasty experience. There's really not much else to say about these. They're not anything revolutionary, but they certainly don't do anything wrong. If you love chilli coated peanuts, and you can find some "Nutties!", go ahead and chow down. You won't regret it.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment