Sunday 20 April 2014

Today's Review: Milka Caramel Luflée


Luflée is an interesting variety of Milka that I haven't seen too much of. I didn't find any of the standard Luflée in Spain, but I did pick up this caramel flavour in the airport on the way home, so I had to give it a go.



Luflée is basically the aerated version of Milka, so you get a nice, bobbly bar of milk chocolate bubbles, and each one has a pocket of gooey, smooth caramel. The chocolate itself is very nice, fluffy and creamy, and could probably give Aero a run for its money. As for the caramel, well, it's okay. I'm a big fan of the Luflée bar by itself, and while adding caramel was an interesting idea, it doesn't really add much, and in fact detracts from the flavour of the awesome chocolate. If you can find a bar of standard Luflée, it's worth picking up, but this caramel variety is a perfectly fine alternative.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. pg betflix auto ทางเข้ามือถือ สุดยอดความสนุกสุดแห่งเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่ไม่ควรพลาด PG Betflix Autoหากคุณเป็นคนที่หลงใหลในความสนุกของเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ และกำลังมองหาประสบการณ์ที่น่าตื่นเต้น

    ReplyDelete