Thursday 7 December 2017

Today's Review: Activia Grains & Nuts Walnut & Oats


I thought all the healthy products came out in the new year, but it looks like some people are getting their stuff on the shelves before Christmas is even here. Just look at these yoghurt pots, look how many healthy buzz words there are. Bio live! Cultures! Grains! Oats! Fibre! These pots promise "a new tasty breakfast experience", and if there's one thing I can't get enough of, it's breakfast experiences. You can probably tell from the name of the thing, but this is basically a yoghurt with walnuts and oats in.

I know I seem cynical from that first paragraph, but this is actually damn good stuff. The yoghurt is thick and creamy, and while it isn't quite as sweet as I normally like my yoghurt, the stuff mixed in helped to keep my interest. There's a fairly substantial amount of oats and nut pieces in there, not so much that it dwarfs the yoghurt, but the flavours are definitely there, and all mixed together gives a great texture, and despite how small the pots are, they're pretty filling. I wouldn't say this would satisfy you more than a bowl of Weetos, but it's a pretty delicious, healthy breakfast fix that should fill you up in the morning.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment