Friday 1 December 2017

Today's Review: Müller Corner Christmas Bakery Edition


Yes, the Christmas yoghurts have hit the shelves, and here we have a "Christmas Bakery Edition" from Müller. This corner contains not one, but two different things to dump in your yoghurt. The Christmas bakery is quite apt with the tiny gingerbread men, but I'm not exactly sure what the chocolate balls are meant to represent. But hey, it's chocolate, it can't be bad.

The vanilla flavour yoghurt is a bit of a bland choice, even though it's good vanilla yoghurt. I'm not entirely sure what I'd like to see in place of it, so I guess I can't moan too much. It means the attention is focused on the gingerbread men, and they're really good. Despite their tiny size, they pack a lot of flavour, a nice authentic gingerbread that adds a nice bit of heat. The chocolate is there to add a bit of sweetness, but I think I would have preferred pure gingerbread, the balls don't really add much to the overall flavour. This is a pretty good festive yoghurt, although there could have been more of a focus on adding in some proper festive bits.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment