Saturday 23 December 2017

Today's Review: Tuc Sweet Chilli Sandwich


I reviewed the new sweet chilli Tuc last month, but apparently I missed this packet when I picked up the first. It's a sweet chilli Tuc Sandwich, which are like Tuc but better, because there's some nice cheesy stuff sandwiched between them. 

This pack is a little different from the sweet chilli biscuits, as the chilli flavour lies in the filling, with the Tuc either side being the regular kind. As such, it wasn't quite what I was expecting, I was hoping for a bit more spice than is present here. There's a certain heat in the filling, which is somewhat mitigated by the creaminess of the stuff, but it's pretty good, and you can't go wrong with the Tuc biscuits it's wrapped in. After eating a few, the heat built up to a satisfying level, so it's not a massive disappointment. Perhaps making it all sweet chilli would have been a bit much, but these are some very tasty Tuc sandwiches.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment